Who I Really Am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MKo4CRywk

TELL THEM ON BARNES & NOBLE.COM (Paperback)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tell-them-alexandre-obame-mezui/1127836068?ean=9781389021626

TELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM (Paperback)

http://a.co/hUDdpXW

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year 2010

Here we are again. Today is the last day of the year 2009. The fact that I 'm writing this means that I'm still alive. Thank you to my creator for that, then. Having said this, if we had to make an assessment of this year, what would it be? And if we had to make decisions for the new year year to come, what would they be?

First, I would thank God for lot of blessings in my life during the year 2009. I am alive and in a very good health with all my family. We live in total security. All my children have managed well in school. The first one has got his job in SEEG, another got his baccalauréat and all the others went to higher levels.

My wife, who has been unemployed since we live together married (20 years!) has finally got a job in 2009! This year, I have managed myself quite well also in my job and received, as usual, appreciation and support from my supervisor who really appreciates me. I thank God for that. Like during the previous years, I've also travelled a lot. The most important destination being New York, in the USA! I had always wanted to visit New York, oh my God; and now it's done! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This years, I have really done a lot to improve my home. Painting and furnishing have been completed. Now, I really feel good in my home. I like to seat in, and appreciate what I have realized. Now, I can receive proudly anybody in my home. Thank you !

Beside these positive aspects of the year 2009, there are some which need improvement during 2010. Among them, my relationships with my elder brother, with one colleague, and with money. Specially with money, it seems there is never enough of it.

Also, I've been waiting for a promotion in my job for years. Even my supervisor has tried to help. But, something seems not to work and blocks this promotion. Anyway, for all these things, I say thank you to God, because He knows better than me. I am convinced that they are blessings disguised. Thank you father!

Today, which is the last day of year 2009, I pray God and His Holy Spirit to help me clean and purify myself from all negativity. I pray that all resistance, blocks and negativity be removed and cleansed and the end of 2009, so that I born again in 2010 with many improvements in all areas of my life.

During 2010, I really want to please people, strangers, parents, friends and relatives; and money is part of the equation.

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!

No comments: