Who I Really Am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MKo4CRywk

TELL THEM ON BARNES & NOBLE.COM (Paperback)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tell-them-alexandre-obame-mezui/1127836068?ean=9781389021626

TELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM (Paperback)

http://a.co/hUDdpXW

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Conviction about God's love

Question: Are you really convinced of God's love for you?

Answer: Yes, I think

Question: You think. But, are you truly convinced of that?

Answer: I don't know...

Question: Why don't you know?

Answer: Because it is beyond my understanding. I just can say yes or no, but without a firm conviction based on a personal experience.

Question: So, you need a personal experience?

Answer: I think it would help.

Question: I see. Tell me, have you ever been in a situation involving such experience? For example when you asked for something important and God answered?

Answer: Yes, many times. I asked God for my present job, and He answered. I had been threatened many times in this job and God protected me. I have been involved in many accidents and have always been safe. I live in perfect health and security with my family. In fact, it seems that God extends His protection on me every time and every circumstance.

Question: Good. Now, let's go back to our main question. Are you convinced that God loves you?

Answer: I know and believe that God loves me. And I ask God to help me to be convinced of this truth all the time.

Question: Why is it so difficult to be convinced of this truth?

Answer: One reason may be, because our mind is divided. We live between fear and love. If we could just live in love, our conviction would be strong. But we feel threatened all the time because we identify ourselves with our body. If we could forget our body and live completelly in spirit, may be things would be different. But as long as this body will be with us, the battle will remain also.

Question: I see. Now that you know it, can't you change your mind about it?

Answer: We try, but as I said, as long as we will live in this body, the battle will go on.

Question: This is something you are convinced of, instead of what you should.

Answer: I am sorry

Question: Don't mind. If you finally realized that your body is not real, either everything else that seems to threaten you, could this make any difference?

Answer: I think so.

Question: Good. From today, could you once and for all understand that nothing you perceive is real, no matter how it appears to you? And that who you really are is invulnerable?

Answer: I will try and do my best.

Question: Can you forgive the world for its nothingness, so that you are released from it?

Answer: With God's help

Question: Do you think you have got it?

Answer: I hope so. Thank you

No comments: