Who I Really Am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MKo4CRywk

TELL THEM ON BARNES & NOBLE.COM (Paperback)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tell-them-alexandre-obame-mezui/1127836068?ean=9781389021626

TELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM (Paperback)

http://a.co/hUDdpXW

Monday, December 21, 2009

And if tomorrow was your last day to live?

Life is an uncertain journey, and never will you be able to predict in advance what the next moment will bring you. It is like walking in the fog without seeing what is in front of you. You just keep walking, until your next step leads you to a precipice, and you fall to death.

Knowing that at any moment, you can fall into such a precipice and die, what would be the best way to go with life?

I don't know. However, it would be a good idea to be prepared everyday for this last step. And you do it by asking yourself this question everyday:

If tomorrow was my last day to live, what would I do?

In my case, I would say:

I have tried to understand through books, like many others before me, what life was about. And from that, I wanted to be the best person I could imagine myself to be: Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. I really wanted to express my fool potential and become a role model for others. I thought also that, with a certain level of spiritual knowledge, it would be possible and I would be able to manifest the kind of life I desire.

Today, can I honestly say that I have succeeded or not? It seems really difficult, because my perception of truth is so limited that any affirmation from me would be a mistake.

I sincerely think that, on my own, it is impossible to find out what all this is about. And, walking in the fog, I need a power greater than me, to show me the way and lead me. So that, even in the fog, I could feel secure, knowing that He walks with me, and protects me.

Thus, if I had to leave the game tomorrow, my advice to my brothers would be to be humble and realize that, because we are blind and deaf, and not even knowing where we are going, the only alternative, the ONLY ONE, is to give ALL OUR LIFE TO GOD, AND HAVE A BLIND TRUST, FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN HIM, AND HIM ALONE.

Believing that we can succeed alone, without His light and support is pride.

No comments: