Who I Really Am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MKo4CRywk

TELL THEM ON BARNES & NOBLE.COM (Paperback)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tell-them-alexandre-obame-mezui/1127836068?ean=9781389021626

TELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM (Paperback)

http://a.co/hUDdpXW

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Back home to our true reality

The spirit, which is who I really am, needs nothing. It does not need money or any other kind of stuff.

For all my attacks and judgements to "others" who in fact, are myself, I say “I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you”.

Thank you to myself for the feedback from which I am informed about what’s going on inside of me. This feedback is a blessing to me that helps me take action by forgiving myself through God’s strength, instead of resisting to what happens to me.

TO MYSELF

I am sorry for what ever I had done that seems to manifest as what I am experiencing now
Please forgive me for that
I love you, instead of resisting negatively
Thank you for your feedback, your unconditional forgiveness , and my eternal innocence

· Money: believing not having enough; or scarcity, is a judgement and an attack on myself
· My job: feeling stuck in my current grade is a judgement and attack on myself
· My son's performances in school: judging them poor is an attack on myself
· My wife: judging her school level poor is an attack on myself
· My brother: judging him mean is an attack on muself

WHY?

Simply because those people and circumstances do not exit as such. It’s me, and me alone, who show up as projections in them, asking for help, forgiveness and love from myself also in order to be free.

PRAYER

For everything that shows up in your life, say:

“Thank you father, for this BLESSING coming into my awareness, to help me know that something to get RELEASE from dwells inside of me; so that I may FORGIVE and be FORGIVEN. This is my ticket back to you, where my real HOME is.

As someone said: “keep your eyes on the ball”, meaning focus only to get back home, to God. Therefore along the path, just keep saying
THANK YOU LORD!

INNER CARE

If you could take care of our Inner as we do with the outer, our life would be far better than it is now.

Our negative reaction is an erroneous judgement and an attack on ourselves , the source, from which the feedback comes. How can you judge, you who don’t have a clue what exactly is going on inside of you?

Know that whatever you perceive is false. Therefore, judgement is not something you are not qualified to do. How can a blind talk about colors?

The wise thing to do in front of any situation, is to acknowledge that you don’t know what’s going on and, welcome it as it is, without any label on it. Instead see it as a blessing from God to help you find relief and your path to him through forgiveness.

Your only GOAL or REASON of being here is to USE the WORLD as a MEANS to go back HOME, or GOD.

Life is not about getting something here or change the world. But rather, use it as a device to remember your oneness with all that is and find your way back to God.

Therefore, if you can genuinely appreciate everything that shows up in your life, “good” or “bad”, and understand that it is through them that you get relief or total detachment from your illusions and find your path to God by forgiving, you would have finally got it.

Now, you live in total confusion, not knowing exactly what is “good” or “bad”, and most of the time taking one for another.

People like Benjamin Franklin understood it; that everything, everything, was a blessing, and served only one PURPOSE, which is help you to return back to your original state, as son of God.

BACK HOME

In the United States of America, particularly in New York where I am back from a workshop in UNDP. What what I have seen inspires me is this. Man came to earth for a certain reason, like a hunter or a fisherman who goes to the bush or the river for a certain length of time after which he finally returns back home to his family.

But, in this world in general, it seems that lot of people do not know why they are here, and behave as if their daily occupations are the finality of their journey on this planet.

It is as if they are from this world and spend all their time just for the purpose of making their life better with more money, nice homes, nice cars, prestige and consideration from others, etc.

People are so busy looking for all kind of stuff that they lose sight of the essential. You can do what you want to make your life better while still here on the earth, as the fisherman or the hunter do while in the bush . Nothing wrong with that.. But, it is not wise to focus all your energy and time on stuff for the improvement of one’s life.

The fisherman knows he went to the river to capture enough fish to nourish his family. He does not spend all his time building and improving shelters. Is he did, how could he nourish his family then when he returns home? He knows why he is here for.

But what, as human beings did we come here to do?

According to what is my deep belief now after coming into contact with teachings such as “A Course in Miracles” and “Ho’oponopono” (although a huge gap exists between them), I think that we are here for one reason, or one purpose. This purpose is to wake from our dream, meaning release ourselves from the illusions that seem to be our life, and find our way back to our true reality, or God. There is no other purpose in life than that.

The world we live in wants to keep us away from this objective by attaching us to our illusions that it is real and creating confusion in us. But when we start to see more clearly, instead of being the puppets and victims of this world, we realize that we have been cheated and remember who we are and what we came here to do.

Now, we can use the world in our advantage and set ourselves free. How? By no longer believing in it. And get relief through forgiveness and love. Know that you lose your power and believe in it anytime you react negatively like a victim. But once you decide to no longer give it reality, you get your power back. At this moment, no matter what happens, your only reaction is the one of forgiveness and love. On the other hand, attitudes such as anger, frustration, worry, anxiety or fear give reality and power to the world, attach yourself to it and make you slave.

Like the fisherman, we came for a purpose, but with the ultimate goal to get back home, no matter how long we stay. The difference is that we have forgotten the way back home, believing that we are from the world.

Our task therefore is to detach and release ourselves completely from this world, through forgiveness and love for everyone and everything. When it is done, we can find our way back home or God, “our ultimate reality” as stated by Adrian Cooper.

To me, forgiveness is the complete release you achieve through your total detachment from the shadows you now perceive as being your reality.

No comments: