Who I Really Am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MKo4CRywk

TELL THEM ON BARNES & NOBLE.COM (Paperback)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tell-them-alexandre-obame-mezui/1127836068?ean=9781389021626

TELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM (Paperback)

http://a.co/hUDdpXW

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Am Money

Whenever you chase
Or run after Me
I cannot be found

Whenever you steal Me
Or get Me unfairly
I cannot stay with you

Whenever you force
Only by will to keep Me
I will escape and fly away

Whenever the nature
Of your relationship with Me
Is one of anxiety, worry or fear
Instead of Love and Joy
I am pushed away from you

Instead Give me away freely
For the good and benefit of others
And I will multiply abundantly
For your own good and benefit also

Know that I am not meant
To be searched directly in the first place
Being Dependant of something else

I am merely a Direct Result
I am simply a Direct Consequence
I am  just a Logic Outcome
I am but a By-Product

Of an Exchange between people
Of a Service rendered to others
In one way or another

This is our natural way to meet
And stay durably together
This is the process to go through
In order to be my longlife Companion

But first genuinely Love Your Self
Hidden in all People around the world
Second find your Passion
And Share it with the entire Globe

Know that behind it
Is also hidden like a treasor
The Service you may render to Others
For the improvement of their life
As well as your own
In one way or another

For this Sharing in itself
In the form of Service or Exchange
Is the Only true way
Through which you find Me
Or anything else of equal value

I am Money

Think about it and...
...Stay synchronized

No comments: