Who I Really Am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MKo4CRywk

TELL THEM ON BARNES & NOBLE.COM (Paperback)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tell-them-alexandre-obame-mezui/1127836068?ean=9781389021626

TELL THEM ON AMAZON.COM (Paperback)

http://a.co/hUDdpXW

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No borderline exists between where you are and want to be

There is no limit or separation line, in time and space, between where you are right now and where you want to be. The only limit or borderline there is, is the one you create in your own mind.

Look at a mature fruit hung on a branch of a tree, for example. How long does it take between when it is still fixed upon the branch and when it is detached from it ? Can you determine it ? Can you also determine the distance or the space between this branch and the fruit, before it is completelly released from the branch and fall down ?

Time and space in these examples are very slight, aren't they ? Now, here is another one. Take a bank note, whatever it is. Can you determine the distance between its two sides ? I don't know about you, but according to me, it seems almost impossible.

It is exactly the same thing between where you are now, whatever the circumstances, and where you want to be. As we said earlier, there is no border at all between the two states. Again, the only border there is, exists in your mind.

Let's say for example that you are sick, and you want to recover. In your mind, what happens ? You wait for the moment you will be healthy again. But, between the moment you are still sick and the precise moment you recover, can you tell how long it takes ? I don't think so.

Remove the limit, or the border that is in your mind and cross it to reach the place you want to be. Know that it's just the same continuous line. You maintain yourself on one side because you imagine that there is a border that separates you from the other. But, this border does not exist.

The question is, how to cross all these limits or borderlines imposed by yourself on yourself ? How to do that ?

When you know how you create first all the small limits to yourself, you know also how to remove them. Let me first remind you some examples of limits your create to yourself. "I am sick and I want to be well". Conclusion: there is a border between my current state and the one I'd like to have. "I am fat and I want to be slim". Conclusion : there is a separation line between the two states. "I want money", "I want a home", "I want a relationship", etc. Conclusion: a limit separates me from what I want.

What you are doing is focusing on little things, that represent limits or borders to yourself. That is how you create them. That means, you have as many limits as things you want. The good news is that you can remove them at once. How ?

Have a very, very, high ideal for yourself. Because when you find it, and you become consumed by it, nothing else will matter again. You will forget about everything else, you will forget all your other limits, and will have only this big one in mind.

My limit, so to speak, is All That Is :God. It's what I want to be like, and nothing else matters. Nothing else is important. I know it's difficult, and really impossible indeed. But, it's what I have chosen. And, since I have imposed this limit to myself , all the others have been removed.

The paradox is, when you do that, the things you no longer care about starts flowing to you. The explanation is this : "Seek the kingdom of God first, and everything else will be added onto you ".

Stay synchronized...

No comments: